The European Economic Area (EEA) is made up of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to verify my email address?
- What devices can I use the sync. app on?
- Who can download the sync. app?
- Who can sign-up for sync.?
- Where can I edit/change my personal details?
- What information do I need to sign-up to sync.?
- I am not a UK/EEA resident but I am temporarily staying in the UK, can I still sign up?
- Why am I not able to sign-up in my country?
- How do I know if I am a UK or EEA resident?
- Which countries are in the EEA?