sync. will not charge you for adding money to your account via bank transfer. However, your transferring bank may charge a fee.
Articles in this section
- Is there a cut-off time for transfers?
- How long does a transfer take to arrive?
- How to send/receive money with a QR Code?
- What can I do with my QR code?
- How can I add money to my sync. account?
- What are the transfer fees?
- How can I send funds from my sync. GBP account to someone else's sync. GBP account?
- Can I transfer money from my sync. EUR account to my friend's UK bank account?
- How long does it take to send money to my UK bank accounts from my sync. account(s)?
- If a bank transfer reaches my account, will you notify me?