To protect your account information and for security reasons, we do not print certain details on your sync. card. The last 3 digits on the back of your card, also known as CVV or CVC code, can be easily found in your app, under the tab > 'Card Settings'.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my sync. card?
- How long does it take to receive my sync. card?
- I haven't received my card, what should I do?
- Why did I receive two cards, one without my name?
- How many sync. cards can I order under my name?
- Where can I find the CVC/CVV code (last 3 digits at the back of the card) of my sync. account?
- Can I get a spare card?
- Where is the magnetic stripe on my card?
- I've forgotten my PIN, what do I do?
- How can I change my PIN?