Certainly. You may enter a delivery address of your choice, located in the UK or EEA, when ordering your debit card. Please remember to activate your card once you have received it.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my sync. card?
- How long does it take to receive my sync. card?
- Can my sync. card be mailed to a different address?
- I haven't received my card, what should I do?
- Why did I receive two cards, one without my name?
- How many sync. cards can I order under my name?
- Where can I find the CVC/CVV code (last 3 digits at the back of the card) of my sync. account?
- Can I get a spare card?
- Where is the magnetic stripe on my card?
- I've forgotten my PIN, what do I do?