We have added an extra layer of security to protect your card when using it abroad, or making an international payment/transfer using your card number. By turning this feature ON/OFF, you can enable/disable transactions outside your home country.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to replace a lost/stolen card?
- How can I view my account transactions?
- I no longer need my sync. card?
- How can I set up a monthly spending limit on my sync. card?
- How can I change my spending limit?
- Where can I manage my contactless payments?
- What does the 'International Payment' feature mean?
- What does the 'Swipe Payments' feature mean?
- What does the 'Online payment' feature mean?
- I can't find my card. What should I do?