You will be able to have one physical card and two online cards, as well as one replacement card free of charge. These cards will appear under your name and can be used worldwide where Mastercard is accepted. All additional cards will be charged at £5 per card.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my sync. card?
- How long does it take to receive my sync. card?
- Can my sync. card be mailed to a different address?
- I haven't received my card, what should I do?
- Why did I receive two cards, one without my name?
- How many sync. cards can I order under my name?
- Where can I find the CVC/CVV code (last 3 digits at the back of the card) of my sync. account?
- Can I get a spare card?
- Where is the magnetic stripe on my card?
- I've forgotten my PIN, what do I do?