3D Secure protects your sync. card against unauthorised use when you're shopping online. In order to complete your payment, you will be required to undergo an authentication check (also known as Mastercard ID check). We will send you a one-time security code via push notification to confirm your online purchase. The security code helps to protect against fraudulent transactions by unauthorised individuals.
Articles in this section
- The app says my device is "rooted" what does that mean?
- The app says my device is "Jailbroken" what does that mean?
- Why do I need a 6 digit security passcode?
- I've forgotten my passcode. How can I reset it?
- What are remote access scams?
- What are advance fee scams?
- What is Cash machine skimming?
- What is Financial Support fraud?
- What is an Impersonation email?
- Can I be logged into my account on multiple devices?