The sync. Online card is an electronic payment method that offers all the benefits of a physical card, such as a unique card number, expiry date and a dynamic CVC that can be changed anytime, in addition to greater flexibility and convenience. It provides a more secure way of paying online by reducing the amount of sensitive information retailers can access when a payment is made.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my sync. card?
- How long does it take to receive my sync. card?
- Can my sync. card be mailed to a different address?
- I haven't received my card, what should I do?
- Why did I receive two cards, one without my name?
- How many sync. cards can I order under my name?
- Where can I find the CVC/CVV code (last 3 digits at the back of the card) of my sync. account?
- Can I get a spare card?
- Where is the magnetic stripe on my card?
- I've forgotten my PIN, what do I do?