We have added an extra layer of security to protect your card when using it abroad, or making an international payment/transfer using your card number. By turning this feature ON/OFF, you can enable/disable transactions outside your home country.
Articles in this section
- The app says my device is "rooted" what does that mean?
- The app says my device is "Jailbroken" what does that mean?
- Why do I need a 6 digit security passcode?
- I've forgotten my passcode. How can I reset it?
- What are remote access scams?
- What are advance fee scams?
- What is Cash machine skimming?
- What is Financial Support fraud?
- What is an Impersonation email?
- Can I be logged into my account on multiple devices?