The sync. online card works exactly the same way as a normal debit card, the only difference is, that it only exists digitally. It has its own card number which is stored on your phone. You can use it to make online purchases or payments. Creating an online card is instant, it's free and you can use it immediately.
Articles in this section
- Where can I use my sync. card?
- How long does it take to receive my sync. card?
- I haven't received my card, what should I do?
- Why did I receive two cards, one without my name?
- How many sync. cards can I order under my name?
- Where can I find the CVC/CVV code (last 3 digits at the back of the card) of my sync. account?
- Can I get a spare card?
- Where is the magnetic stripe on my card?
- I've forgotten my PIN, what do I do?
- How can I change my PIN?