To make a purchase, simply tap the card on the payment reader at the checkout of participating retail stores. A beep will indicate that your card has been detected and a payment is being authorised. There is no need to swipe or insert your contactless card into the device.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee when I use my sync. card for local purchases?
- How do I insert my card in the Chip & Pin reader?
- Which way do I insert my card into the card-reader?
- How much does it cost to withdraw cash abroad?
- Are there any fees or limits for cash withdrawals?
- What are the spending limits of my sync. card?
- Which currency should I choose to pay in, when I use my card abroad?
- What is the limit for contactless payments?
- How do contactless payments work?
- Can I use my sync. card abroad?