sync. is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Firm Reference Number: 901036) for the issuing of electronic money.
Articles in this section
- The app says my device is "rooted" what does that mean?
- The app says my device is "Jailbroken" what does that mean?
- Why do I need a 6 digit security passcode?
- I've forgotten my passcode. How can I reset it?
- What are remote access scams?
- What are advance fee scams?
- What is Cash machine skimming?
- What is Financial Support fraud?
- What is an Impersonation email?
- Can I be logged into my account on multiple devices?