To help us verify your identity, we send a text message, also known as One-Time Passcode to your phone. This dynamic passcode is valid for only one login session or transaction and provides a second layer of authentication. This helps us make sure that you are you and keep out trolls and spammers.
Articles in this section
- What is an OTP verification code?
- I haven't received my Verification code. What should I do?
- Using your contactless card on transport services
- How long does it take for a refund to appear on my account?
- Why is a transaction 'Pending' on my account?
- I don't recognise a transaction on my statement, what should I do?
- How can I dispute a transaction?
- Why did my transaction decline?
- Can a pending transaction be cancelled or stopped?
- What is the timeline for disputing a transaction on my account?