You are a UK or EEA resident if you have a valid ID document issued by the UK or EEA government, such as a Driving license licence, Passport, residence permit card or a National Identity ID card and your main residency is in the UK or EEA (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden).